Monday, February 5, 2018

My Major Insights...

Lodgings during that tour were great for me that I could get lots of interactions with local people there. As a people to people tour, getting connections with local people was important. However, all the hosts could not speak English, and neither could I say Spanish. Therefore, I didn’t have so much conversation with hosts. Although it would be better to have a host that can say English, I did have a great time to stay in all casas, the hosts were absolutely friendly and hospitable. Besides hosts, some other factors are needed to be considered. Firstly, there weren’t hot water for shower for 2 casas I stayed in. That was annoying since I highly need hot water when shower. But the water was not so cold that I could still take shower at that moment. Moreover, the casas didn’t have obvious signage that I often couldn’t find where my home was, plus, it’s always difficult for me to remember the way and even to look up the map.  So it’s important for people like me to follow somebody know the direction. Thirdly, Safety always is important for people to stay in a foreign country. I think safety can be guaranteed there, all towns and casas I stay were super safe that I even didn’t worry about that. Last but not the least, I loved the breakfast that hosts made for us. The host would ask us what time we preferred to have breakfast using body languages, Lol. The juices there were really great and they provided lots of food for us. However, I think it will be better if they can make more warm food. There was two casas we stayed in even did not provide hot food.
Overall, the casas we stayed were great and I truly enjoyed my time there!




No comments:

Post a Comment